Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cravings

Sweet tea (this one hit me first, about two weeks into the trip, and has probably been the hardest)
My mom’s food
My dad’s food
Pizza
Sushi
A salad (particularly the spinach and balsamic salad I had at Cuban Revolution before Wicked)
Bubble tea
Fuji apples from Costco
Guacamole
Crab & artichoke dip from the WaDuke
An Oreo Cookout milkshake
Cookout hushpuppies
Cookout coleslaw
Barbeque
Dim sum (also an odd and random craving for congee?)
More sweet tea
Chama’s
Fettuccine alfredo
Macaroni and cheese.

Foods I Have Been Eating a Lot But Still Enjoy: Chipatte. Fruits (pineapples, watermelons, bananas, the like). Rice. Avocado. “Coleslaw.”

Foods I Have Been Eating a Lot and Will Probably Never Eat Again: Vegetable samosas. Clif bars.

1 comment:

  1. do take advantage of tropical fruit, though. do they have coconut water there?

    ReplyDelete