Monday, June 14, 2010

Water!

"We never know the worth of water till the well is dry." -Thomas Fuller

June 14, 2010

The water is finally back!

We’ve been without running water since Saturday night, so no one has been able to shower (a good excuse to not go running), flush toilets, wash hands, etc. Brushing teeth has been okay since we use bottled water, but not being able to properly wash my face was beginning to get to me since I’m in the habit of doing it both morning and night. I did my best with a wet washcloth, though.

Finally took a shower this morning, and even though only the bottom spigot worked and not the actual showerhead, I have never been so happy to take a cold shower. Ahhh.

UPDATE (06/15/10): Looks like I spoke too soon. Water is out again, and from what we've heard, it's going to be a running problem throughout the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment